- Cornerstone AR 10 and AR15 handguards provide an alternative to foreign-sourced product. American-made quality at import prices.
- American sourced 6061 T-6 extruded aluminum.
- Available in 7”, 10”, 13” and 15” rail lengths, in either Full Flat Top or Competition Top.
- An overall width if 1.5 inches and a weight of only 9.5 ozs (for the 15” model) provide ultimate comfort.
- A 1.3 inch I.D. will accommodate most low-profile gas blocks. Some interference with clamp-on style low profile gas blocks is possible.
- MLok slots at the 3, 6 and 9 positions are manufactured to MAGPUL standards. This ensures proper fitment with any MAGPUL certified accessories.
- Every AR10 & AR15 Cornerstone handguard comes with a pre-heat treated, 2 inch length 4140 steel barrel nut. This ensures rigid, rock-solid accessory mounting. The barrel nut has been nitrided, not phosphated.
- Mounting instructions and hardware are included with every AR10 & AR15 handguard.
- Available in Hard Coat Black anodized finish or in the bright.
- Hard Coat Black anodizing is in accordance with MILA-A-8625 Type III Class II specifications.
- 100% warranty against all manufacturing defects.
Download The Installation Instructions Here
Alan Dike –
Just got my cornerstone competition rail in. Machining is excellent. No tool marks at all. The finish is good and even, nice and thick. The barrel nut is nice and thick. While I have all the allen wrenches I could ever possibly want, with spares, it’d have been nice to have the correct size included.
They’re not joking about this being slim fitting.. I’d have given 5 stars if they had included instructions in the box that had the following information:
barrel nut wrench size, 1 3/16″
Torque specs (for both barrel nut.. milspec is 36-80 ft lbs).. handguard.. unknown.
Those are my only complaints. I will definitely recommend this handguard and if I build another AR.. I will absolutely use this one again. It is a great deal for the price.. no doubt. I’m just really picky and honestly, I’d rate it a 4.5 star but there isn’t that option. The lack of tq specs either in the box or the website is the ONLY drawback I can see with this rail.
Excellent work Jim, and thank you.