- Foundation AR 10 and AR15 handguards provide an alternative to foreign sourced product. American made quality at import prices.
- American sourced 6061 T-6 extruded aluminum.
- Available in 7”, 10”, 13” and 15” rail lengths, in Full Flat Top.
- An overall width if 1.5 inches and a weight of only 9.5 ozs (for the 15” model) provide ultimate comfort.
- A 1.3 inch I.D. will accommodate most low-profile gas blocks. Some interference with clamp-on style low profile gas blocks is possible.
- MLok slots at the 3, 6 and 9 positions are manufactured to MAGPUL standards. This ensures proper fitment with any MAGPUL certified accessories.
- Anti-rotation tabs that are integral to the MIL-SPEC 1913 Picatinny rail ensure a clean fit with either forged or billet uppers.
- Every AR10 & AR15 Foundation handguard comes with a pre-heat treated, 2 inch length 4140 steel barrel nut. This ensures rigid, rock-solid accessory mounting. The barrel nut has been nitrided, not phosphated.
- Mounting instructions and hardware are included with every AR10 & AR15 handguard.
- Available in Hard Coat Black anodized finish, in the bright, or Four popular certified Cerakote colors, applied by a Certified Cerakote applicator.
- Hard Coat Black anodizing is in accordance with MILA-A-8625 Type III Class II specifications.
- 100% warranty against all manufacturing defects.
The AR*chitect Foundation Series handguards are slim, lightweight, and provide the ultimate level of comfort. This is a step above your basic rail.
AR15 Foundation Series Handguard
$93.45 – $167.95
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 11 in|
15", 13", 10", 7"
Black Hardcoat Anodize, Magpul Flat Dark Earth, Mil Spec O.D. Green, None, Sig Pink, Tungsten, Uncoated Brite