- Our AR10 & AR15 Muzzle Brakes are made in America.
- American sourced pre-heated 4140 Steel or Stainless Steel with a brushed finish.
- Black Nitride coating.
- Designed to redirect blast and gasses out and up as to mitigate recoil and muzzle rise. They also serve to suppress flash at the end of the barrel.
- Thread patterns are: 1/2″ x 28 with a bore of .280. Designed for .223/5.56 platform. 5/8” x 24 with a bore of .375. Designed for the .300/6.5 and .308/7.62 platforms.
- Crush washer included.
- PLEASE BE AWARE of the (ammunition) caliber you are shooting versus the bore size. Use of anything other than recommended platforms can result in serious injury or death.
- 100% warranty against all manufacturing defects.
There are no reviews yet.